Choose from a variety of industrial liquid filling machines to meet your production goals. NPACK offers inline or rotary filling with piston, peristaltic pump, diaphragm pump or time pressure technology. Our machines handle a broad range of container shapes and fill viscosities from aqueous to heavy creams. Choose continuous or intermittent motion, stand-alone or monoblock configuration. Every NPACK filler provides unmatched ease of container handling and change-over. Our fillers perform with outstanding accuracies of +/- 0.5% or better of fill volumes.
Warranty: 1 year
Packaging Type: Cans, Bottles, Barrel, Stand-up Pouch
Packaging Material: Plastic, Metal, Glass
Type: Filling Machine
Applicable Industries: Manufacturing Plant, Food & Beverage Factory, cosmetics plant
After Warranty Service: Video technical support
Local Service Location: None
Showroom Location: None
Application: Beverage, Chemical, Medical, Pharmaceutical, consmetic and pesticide industries
Automatic Grade: Automatic
Driven Type: Electric
After-sales Service Provided: Free spare parts, Field installation, commissioning and training
Key Selling Points: High Productivity
1. Piston pump filling, Cylinder driven piston and main cylinder for filling nozzle up and down.
2. Machine construction in Stainless steel #304, contact parts are made in SS #316.3. Different material of O rings for different application.
4. PLC combined with touch screen control system.
5. Filling Volume can be roughly adjusted together for all the pumps and make fine adjustments individually for each pump.
6. Bottom diving filling type avoids foam during filling.
7. No change parts are required for different bottle sizes.
8. No bottle, no filling safety device
We offer the following bottle filling principles:
Piston filler: Used to fill from low to high viscosity products, and can handle products with particles with the right options. They can handle speeds up to 120 bpm and are capable of filling anything an overflow machine can but the cost of the machine is higher. The speed on this filling machine is higher for viscous products because the thin products tend to overflow if filled to fast. Several piston sizes may be required to fill a wide range of products.
Pump Filler: Used to fill from low to high viscosity products. They can handle products with particles with the right options, and speeds up to 160 bpm. These fillers are capable of filling anything an overflow machine can but the cost of the machine is higher. More expensive than a piston filler but does not require any change of parts to fill from a few ml to gallons.